What a week in Bradenton, FL. Collin Morikawa is a problem for the rest of the PGA Tour, because when he gets the putter going, it’s over. He hits the ball as pure as anyone else on the planet, and this is only the beginning.
We recap everything else that happened at the WGC Workday, and how this version of Brooks Koepka is dangerous.
Then we move on to our preview of the Arnold Palmer Invitational, and discuss everything about the course and field. ALSO – Twilight 9 will be at Bay Hill on Saturday, so look out for a new podcast Saturday night!
Finally, to end the show, our complete betting preview of the API, including key stats, Data Golf information, and early picks for the week.
Follow the show on Instagram: @twilight9pod
Subscribe to the YouTube channel!
Share the show with anyone in your life that loves golf! I’ll talk to you guys on Saturday.
Ep. 131: It may just be Justin Thomas time in the desert – Twilight 9
- Ep. 131: It may just be Justin Thomas time in the desert
- Ep. 130: Max Homa & Rory McIlroy win | Pebble Beach preview & picks
- Ep. 129: Will Jon Rahm ever lose again? | Farmers Insurance Open preview & picks
- Ep. 128: American Express preview & picks | Justin Thomas stops by for a quick chat
- Ep. 127: Did Collin Morikawa choke? Sony Open preview and picks
Cover via PGATOUR.com, Associated Press, Getty Images